 Off-Topic / Debate / *13236 (-5)
  Re: Special Identification for Arab Americans?

(...) Ignorance is bliss. I said "can" not "is". (...) Even take their guns away? Scott A (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  just funny

Heh, a coworker wrote this on a whiteboard in the lab: # rm -f /bin/laden :) I just thought it's funny, but FUT set to debate, incase one flares up :) Dan (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The Origins Debate

(...) Dave!: Here we come to the great defeater of your argument: The existence of Baseball is final and convincing proof that a Loving and Good God does in fact exist. I defy you to postulate any theoretical universe in which Baseball, in all its (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The Origins Debate

|In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ian Warfield writes: | |>Let me restate my position this way: | |>The theory of evolution states that these organisms developed of their own |>accord, by means of spontaneous, large-scale genetic mutations in a (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: War

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:GKB7Hq.1wt@lugnet.com... (...) LOL Surely BBC=Left Wing Rag? regards lawrence (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact