 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 986
  Re: Careful what you wish for: clone LOTR blocks sighted

(...) I think if 'they' have provided the instructions to thier models then we should make use of them somehow. Ok. Hands up anyone who thinks building a mini-fig version in ML-Cad will cause problems? Alex (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Careful what you wish for: clone LOTR blocks sighted

(...) Not only do I think that someone should build a mini-fig version(s), but also if the people are right, and the sets are substandard, then design a legoized LotR with a more realistic set-up. Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.cad)