 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 879
878  |  880
Subject:
Dear Ritvik/Mega Bloks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 22:28:00 GMT

Dear Ritvik/Mega Bloks:

Here is my Mega Bloks wish list...

1) More translucent elements! Especially the more common elements like 1x1
cylinders, 2x2 cylinders (of which I SHOULD have recieved 16 of in set 9341
Scuba Team and for which I can provide my shipping address privately -- I
actually have 2 copies of this set so it would actually be 32 cylinders),
1x1 bricks/plates/tiles, 1x2 bricks/plates/tiles/slopes, 1x4
bricks/platestiles, 2x2 bricks/plates/tiles/slopes.  My ultimate trans
fantasy involves a translucent castle set! If not that, how about a small
trans bucket?

2) More excellent sets like the Blok Bots!  Kudos!  Those 4x4 friction
turntables, click joints, double-sided stud plates, and trans "fender"
elements rock! Maybe we could get a double-sided tube (female) plate element
from y'all next...?

3) Bring back the Legend castle/viking line of products.  If you don't want
to bring back the old sets, do something new with the following elements:
Winged Griffons, Winged Lions, swords, King's sceptre and crown, (black)
mace, torch elements, castle chair elements, shields, helmets and armour,
frogs, Witch's broom and frog, etc. I especially like the good queen/bad
witch figure!

4) A complete reworking of the MB minfigure!  Hasn't TLC's design lapsed
into public domain yet?  I love your sets, but let's agree that the
minifigures suck!  My main complaint is the fact that almost none of your
helmets actually stay on the figures very well -- well, that and that fact
that they are not Lego compatible.

Anyway, keep up the good work and thanks!

-- Hop-Frog (the clone fool)