 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 853
852  |  854
Subject:
New building toy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 04:25:52 GMT

I normally despise other building systems, especially ones that rip off Lego.
But I actually found something that I was wondering if anyone else has seen.
It's called Anatomics.  It sort of reminds me of a cross between Zoob and Knex,
with a little Lego Technic thrown in.  Most of the sets involve building
insects or dinosaurs; they have very endoskeletal appearances.  Of particular
interest are the numerous ball-and-socket joints, which fit perfectly with
Technic pins and holes.

Has anyone else seen this?  What do you think?  Did I miss some conversation
about this already?

Christopher