 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 821
820  |  822
Subject:
ATC Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 16:24:37 GMT

Dan and I recently were able to convince his family to give us Dan's childhood
LEGO.  It took us 2 years, but they gave it to us finally.  All mixed in were
some ATC clone blocks, has anyone heard of these? or know where they're from?
I can take some pictures if you like.  They say "ATC" on the stud, and rather
than having tube underneath, they have 4 posts instead.  The collection is from
about 1965 - 1985 at the earliest and latest, so I can only assume the ATC
blocks are from that range as well.  I'm just curious and I thought someone
might know something about them.