 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 82
    Review/Comments on Mega Bloks Legend set 9611 - Griffon's Hide Out —Frank Filz
   I just picked up this set for $4.99 from KB Toys, and thought I'd give some comments on it (this is not a full review as I probably won't actually build it). Quality: several 2x4 plates were misformed. Pieces hold together, but nowheres near as well (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Review/Comments on Mega Bloks Legend set 9611 - Griffon's Hide Out —Richard W. Schamus
   Some one in Canada found 2 of these sets for me about a year ago. Like you said, it was worth what I paid for them for just the griffons. Unfortunately these sets are way out of production by about 5 years now, and the 'theme' "Legend" is over as (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Review/Comments on Mega Bloks Legend set 9611 - Griffon's Hide Out —James Parkin
   (...) I'm going to up to Canada for my honeymoon the last week of August. (Edmonton Mall, or Bust! Yeehaaa!) I'm definitely hoping to score some major Mega Bloks action on the trip, as well as some ATCO, I hope. I agree that Ritvik needs to do some (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Review/Comments on Mega Bloks Legend set 9611 - Griffon's Hide Out —David Zorn
   Yeah, a smart MB would produce themes that are out with Lego. So now is the time for MB castle and pirates. James Parkin wrote in message ... :In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Legoman34 writes: : :>Some one in Canada found 2 of these sets for me (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)