 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 781
  Re: MB White House - not produced anywhere

(...) Maybe it's like the Lego town set that never appeared. (...) Penrith TRU were fully stocked with MB, except the AC. (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MB White House - not produced anywhere

(...) It's not the White House, but I've seen a new ProBuilder motorcycle on the shelves locally for $9.99 US. It looks fairly well-designed, but it's not really my field of interest. Sorry I don't have more info re: piece count. Dave! (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)