 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 75
74  |  76
Subject:
Looking for ATCO, other building toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 15:58:44 GMT

So..

I'm searching for a new source for ATCO blocks, as everything seems to have
dried up around here (Spokane, WA).  Formerly, I could only find a few small
sets at some independent pharamcies, and now I can can't find any.  I've got
one unopened set and several polybags to trade, if anyone is interested.  I'm
also looking for Crosswise, Tente, and LocBloc, and have a few unopened sets of
each to trade as well.  Oh, and I'd also like to find some more TATCO, which is
a newer, LEGO-compatible system from the ATCO company.

thanks,

james parkin