 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 731
  MB WH sightings?

Hi all, Having pretty much completed the Valhalla (I mean I'll go on fiddling for months, but) I'm starting to range for new targets. Obviously she needs an AA destroyer or something, and perhaps a red tug (helicopter and pirate hull parts?), but my (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)