 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 692
  Re: HES Valhalla

(...) Dunno about this. On mine, I got to about ten high for half the model and 19 for the balance and the bow wasn't going anywhere fast. I even gave it a couple of days to think about it :-) And this was MB 2x4s on grey Lego baseplates... Richard (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: HES Valhalla

(...) I can't give precise figures, but I'm working on a structure about 30 bricks high composed mostly of MB 2x4 bricks. I noticed the same effect Chris described, in that the first few rows bowed noticeably, but now the whole structure doesn't (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)