 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 668
  lotsa clone stuff on auction (military, space, castle)

i'm posting notice here because of the nature of the auctions (clone products) tente (URL) military (URL) space (URL) military (URL) military (URL) castle/viking (URL) g (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: lotsa clone stuff on auction (military, space, castle)

(...) As a very satisfied winning bidder on one of Joseph's recent auctions, I can say without reservation that the items I received from Joseph far exceeded my hopes, in terms of quality, completeness, and overall efficiency of transaction. Several (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)