 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 627 (-5)
  Re: Sticking it to Todd (was Re: Clones Database)

(...) Dan & Jenn Boger do, yes -- and have done incredibly huge great things in the past few months for the data in the DB. Selçuk Göre and Joshua Delahunty also have access and have done huge great things too. --Todd (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: Sticking it to Todd (was Re: Clones Database)

Well, just to throw in $.02 here, I'd be curious to see a clone database, and I might even use it from time to time. However, two things: A. If we view it as Todd & Suz's sandbox, it's their choice. B. If we see them as fulfilling our needs/wants in (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: Sticking it to Todd (was Re: Clones Database)

(...) Oh, certainly!! Neither Todd nor Richard are saying that. I think the inference is that everyone hanging out here is part of the community; but the sandbox itself? Yep, that's Todd and Suz's only. And ultimately, if they decide they don't want (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: Sticking it to Todd (was Re: Clones Database)

(...) I have a real problem with Lugnet being considered Todd and Suzanne's exclusive sandbox -- in reality, it is and it isn't depending on what part we are examining. People contribute time, money, content, scans, etc. It strikes me as a community (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: Sticking it to Todd (was Re: Clones Database)

Hey, I think Todd was being overly polite there (see: Are we being to nice?). What he <b>could</b> have said is: "**** off, this is LUGNET. This is our site. We will host what we want to host. You want register MegaBlocksUG or TycoUG .com? Go ahead, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.db.scans)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact