 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 463
462  |  464
Subject:
The Great NYS Fair. . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 22:47:30 GMT

It was wonderful last year!  The Lego castle building and all.
I was thinking to myself just a few minutes ago,"Well, lets see
if they are building another lego castle, maybe we can have our
general meeting there." I hop on over to
http://www.nysfair.org/state_fair/2000
to see when the building will be and, GASP!!!, half-way down the
page, AHHHHH!!!!

MEGA BLOKS® PARTY SPONSORED BY C&S COMPANIES. It’s 1,200 square feet of block
building under a tent, for kids of all ages. Featured are many of Mega Bloks®
new and innovative construction sets for 2000. And it is all hands-on for the
kids and parents, too.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  I feel like I'm sitting on a beach looking at the top
half of the new Statue of Liberty set, charred and melting.  I feel
betrayed.  I thought that the NYSF had risen sooo many levels when they
got lego, and then, bam, out like a discontinued theme.  Sniff.

-John "They blew it up, they finally blew it up!" Rudy
http://www.cortland.edu/ace/ace2000/john