 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 461
  New Mega Bloks Reviews in Brief

Hey Y'all: There are some WAY cool new Mega Bloks sets out right now. Fail to buy them at your own risk -- they are better by far than Lego's own Throwbots or Znap lines, are about even with some other system sets, and are even better than some (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Mega Bloks Reviews in Brief

(...) AAIIIEEE!!! INFIDEL!!! (...) Well, maybe I'll let it slide. ;^) In all honesty, I'd like to see Lego make some mecha. Using the Throwbots ball-joint parts, it wouldn't be hard for them to make some pretty cool mecha. ~Mark (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Mega Bloks Reviews in Brief

awesome review, richard! i love reading stuff by folks that really love the brands like you do. you were informative yet fair about strengths and weaknesses of the sets. it's too bad not everyone can take a peek at some mega blocks' instructions to (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Mega Bloks Reviews in Brief

(...) Mega Bloks is making good on the lost mini. Call (800)465-MEGA and a very patient woman with an amazing French accent will help you solve your problem. The bad news is that they still will not sell my favorite rocking hinges to me by piece or (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.build)

  Mega Bloks Rocker Hinges

(...) Speaking of which, and in case you have never seen these hinges before, check them out here: (URL) not anything amazing to look at, I am just trying to feature these Mega Bloks Rocker Hinges. The large grey Battleship set from MB appears to (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Mega Bloks Reviews in Brief

(...) Well, I don't have many dozens, but I do have about half a small freezer bag full (I've gone through a *lot* of the Battleships, and also many of their other sets). Would a couple dozen be of use to you? (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Mega Bloks Reviews in Brief

(...) **snip of several great reviews** (...) Here's a quick-and-dirty POV-Ray image of this set: (URL) Thanks to Lars Hassing for L3P, of course! Dave! (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.build)