 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 425
  Odd Clone item at auction--not mine!

Browsing Ebay, I came upon this: (URL) isn't my auction; I don't know the seller, and this certainly isn't an endorsement. For some reason neither my browser at work nor at home on my PC will display the pictures for this item, but the description (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Odd Clone item at auction--not mine!

(...) This is the MegaBloks "Legend" castle, and it never cost "more than $100" unless that refers to the original sticker price in Canadian dollars. I believe the set was originally $60 US, so it MIGHT have sold some places in Canada for the stated (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Odd Clone item at auction--not mine!

(...) The poor fool ended up paying $50 for it. I could have gotten them one for $20, still in the sealed box... Hmm... No, I wont be selling anything on Ebay, but it did give me pause for a moment. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)