 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 416
415  |  417
Subject:
MB aircraft carrier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 02:21:49 GMT

Anyone else seen the new Megabloks "USS Kittyhawk" aircraft carrier set?
I got one yesterday at TRU. Cdn $80.00 for a 1700 piece set. I weighed
the box on my bathroom scale and its about 8 pounds. The box is the same
size as their long Pro-Builder boxes, and the packing people at Ritvik
must curse it - it is absolutely jam-packed, with bunches of similar
plates stacked together on edge. A quick look shows at least half-a-dozen
bags of just grey 2x4's. It looks like 90%+ of the bricks are grey.

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/