 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 386
  Where Can I Find Mega Bloks Planetoids Sets?

Hey Y'all: I am looking for Planetoid set 9322 Repzyllian Fighter. I was getting these for $3-4 at KB Toys previously. Are there any places still holding in Northern CA or online that I should check out? Thanks in advance, Richard (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)