 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 337
  Re: tyco instructions

I found the instructions for a mid-'80s era TYCO spaceship recently in my old junk... if I can (as Rich says) "un-snafu" my scanner as well, I'll post 'em. -Cheese (...) my (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: tyco instructions

cool, tyco collectors of the world, unite! i'll watch out for future instructions and attribute credit for any added to the page. two things i'm curious to know if anybody has are 1) a yellow astronaut 2) the hover tank (space theme) ..joseph g (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)