 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 321
    Re: Clone bricks in LEGO Mania? —Frank Filz
   (...) Certainly looks like it to me... I hope the turrets on that Disney castle are paper and not some other companies building elements. (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Clone bricks in LEGO Mania? —Marc A. Nelson, Jr.
   (...) new (...) -I noticed that too. You would think that in a magazine hyping how great LEGo is, they would keep non-LEGO pictures out. I think I am just bitter because I haven't got my picture in there. (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)