 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2952 (-10)
  Mattel to buy Canada's Mega Brands for about $460 million

Mattel to buy Canada's Mega Brands for about $460 million February 28, 2014. (Reuters) - Mattel Inc (MAT.O), the world's No. 1 toymaker, said it agreed to buy Canada's Mega Brands Inc (MB.TO) for about $460 million, including debt, to expand its (...) (11 years ago, 28-Feb-14, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: The all-apocryphal SS Work-in-Progress

(...) Wow! Well, done, Dave! I never would have imagined that you turned into a bona-fide builder;-) Some nice Schleiming going on there, too! What is the SNOT technique called in the apocryphal language? JOHN (11 years ago, 31-May-13, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  The all-apocryphal SS Work-in-Progress

Thanks for looking! (4 URLs) (4 URLs) (4 URLs) (4 URLs) (4 URLs) (4 URLs) (11 years ago, 29-May-13, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.boats, FTX)

  Barbie's Apocryphal Dream Mech

Mobile infantry combat just got a whole lot more fabulous! This mighty mech can duke it out in style, standing up to anything that the enemy can throw at it. Twin shoulder-mounted rocket launchers can lead the assault from a distance, while the (...) (11 years ago, 6-Apr-13, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  UNSC Gopher

I present the all-apocryphal UNSC Gopher, a all-purpose light combat mech chock full of armaments. Technical specifications to follow as soon as I make them up. About 9 points of articulation plus the windscreen, I can tell you that much. Enjoy! (3 (...) (12 years ago, 16-Feb-13, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: TRU Faux Pas!

(...) She's been repping for 10 years? Wow. Maybe you're secretly trying to hit on her but you're just really slow. (12 years ago, 9-Feb-13, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.fun)

  Re: TRU Faux Pas!

(...) You're not going to believe this, but I did the same thing to the same LEGO rep about four days ago in the very same TRU, though this time I asked about some upcoming Mega Bloks Halo products. Small world. (12 years ago, 9-Feb-13, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.fun)

  UNSC Bullfrog

I present the all-apocryphal UNSC Bullfrog, a well-armored forward assault mech. Technical specifications to follow as soon as I make them up. About 9 points of articulation plus the windscreen & buzzsaw, I can tell you that much. (12 URLs) Thanks (...) (12 years ago, 28-Aug-12, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX) !

  Re: UNSC Gazelle

(...) Love it! Maybe i'll ship you all that left-over mega blok I have after sorting out my finds at garage sales, et al. Nicely done! good hearing from you as well :) Dave K (12 years ago, 10-Aug-12, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: UNSC Kodiak

(...) Believe it or not, I just now spotted your reply. Thanks for the kind words--I figured it was about time that I posted some actual images, if only to prove that I actually do own some Mega Bloks. (12 years ago, 9-Aug-12, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact