 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2936
2935  |  2937
Subject:
Ludovica Miniland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2012 22:14:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

An entire world made from Mega Bloks by Gillex Maheux

I’m hopeful that even the purest of LEGO purists will find something to admire in this remarkable display.

Granted, we’ve seen many exceptional LEGO displays over the years, but this is among the first that I’ve seen in this scale that use Mega Bloks exclusively.

Enjoy!