 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2927 (-5)
  Kadawa...Dia Blok..is back and Disney sells it!

Kadawa, the king of Japanese bricks, is once again the official Disneyland and Disneyworld brick, after an absence of 30 years. Once again if you want the sleeping beauty's castle, the Jungle Cruise (I've got this one, its fantastic!) Splash (...) (15 years ago, 12-Oct-09, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Tente

Does anyone have any useful links for Tente? The two links from here are broken and I'd like to research a couple of mini sets for ebaying. I've also got some random pieces trawled from various lego lots and I'd like to find out a bit about them. In (...) (15 years ago, 23-Sep-09, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Toppo brand clones

(...) Found out what these are after 20 months of research. The name is not toppo, its torro. Torro bricks were the Lego of New Zealand for close to 20 years. Their components were made of various types of plastic, from soft plastic 2x4 bricks to (...) (15 years ago, 10-Sep-09, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  New elements, get them while they're hot!

New best lock sets are coming out with new (to the Lego palette) elements. The newest 240 and 500 piece police building sets include a few 1x5 bricks, 1x5 plates, as well as scads of 1x4x3 bricks. Best Lock's change of base from Chendu (where little (...) (15 years ago, 27-Aug-09, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  brick design breakthrough

K'nex has now introduced in one of their aircraft line, two way friction pins for their bricks. Knex bricks are beveled at the top and bottom of the tubes allowing pins to clutch, unlike lego technic, which relies on the shape of the pin alone for (...) (15 years ago, 27-Aug-09, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact