 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2917 (-5)
  the 11 x 19 plate has arrived!!

The title says it all. the 11x19 plate has arrived, in Best Lock set 24006 (240 piece firefighters set, release date 2008). A number of pieces in this set are new to Lego scale and appear to be from a new source, possibly, Coco Toy Co. of Shanghai, (...) (15 years ago, 9-Jun-09, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New Mega blok Gundam

(...) review info on these models (and a tip on where to get these at a less-than-insane price) can be found here: (URL) ..jg (15 years ago, 27-May-09, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory / PaB Pricing Study

(...) :sorry: Now to .lego only. Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (15 years ago, 13-Apr-09, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: LEGO Factory / PaB Pricing Study

(...) I think that the "Please consider FUT if replying" was missed further back in this thread, as the current discussion doesn't seem o-t.clone-brands related. But I could be wrong. Richie Dulin CO Legeaux FUT now to .lego only, but that might not (...) (15 years ago, 13-Apr-09, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: LEGO Factory / PaB Pricing Study

(...) I think that the "Please consider FUT if replying" was missed further back in this thread, as the current discussion doesn't seem o-t.clone-brands related. But I could be wrong. Richie Dulin CO Legeaux FUT now to .lego only, but that might not (...) (15 years ago, 13-Apr-09, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact