 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2909
Re: New Mega blok Gundam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2009 13:35:56 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Ka-On Lee wrote:
   RX-78 Gundam - 3000 yen

http://www.amiami.com/shop?vgForm=ProductInfo&sku=TOY-GDM-0303&template=review.html

Zeta Gundam - 5500 yen

http://www.amiami.com/shop?vgForm=ProductInfo&sku=TOY-GDM-0304&template=review.html

Expansion pack A - 1800 yen

http://www.amiami.com/shop?vgForm=ProductInfo&sku=TOY-GDM-0305&template=review.html

This excellent news could only be made better by an announcement that these kits would be widely available outside of Asia! Though I understand that licensing issues are at work, it’s maddening that such cool sets should be isolated to one market.

These models are excellent follow-ups to the Gundam sets previously released by Mega Bloks, and I particularly like the way they’ve downsized the models but still retained a good deal of mobility.

Thanks for posting these links!

Dave! Be sure to visit The Bloks Forum!