 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2906
Re: Cobi and others
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2008 18:30:17 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Sonnich Jensen wrote:
Hi all

Is there an overvies for lego-pirates?
Basically I want to know more about Cobi.

The point: Megablocks and Cobi are sold here in Estonia, mixed with lego. Is
that legal ei EU?
Megablocks are from Canada, Cobi from where? China?
What kind of plastics do they use, are they toxic?

Other branches?

Hi, Sonnich!

If you stop by The Blok Forum, you'll find a fair bit of information about Cobi
and other brands.  Several of the members there are very knowledgeable about
Cobi and Enlighten.

Check it out, if you get the chance:  http://bloks.hyperboards.com

Hope to see you there!

Dave!