 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2897 (-5)
  Oxford blocks toxic spill set review

kind of a cool set with yellow industrial/oil barrels and lime-green hazmat suits for minifigs. details are here: (URL) (16 years ago, 9-Sep-08, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Oxford Blocks transformer set review

review info is here: (URL) g (16 years ago, 31-Jul-08, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Oxford Blocks Transformers - these are AWESOME!

(...) Very cool news--these certainly look fantastic, especially in light of your newly rekindled fondness for brick-based Mecha! I can't wait to read the full review! Dave! (16 years ago, 30-Jul-08, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Oxford Blocks Transformers - these are AWESOME!

i gotta shout about these: (URL) just got mine and they are EXCELLENT. brick sheen/clutch power (think tyco superblocks quality) is just as good as lego and the designs are probably something we'll never see from denmark. the seller is reliable and (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jul-08, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Lego-compatible metal 2x4 brick key rings now available!

Hey folks, A few years ago I made some aluminum key rings that people really enjoyed. I'm proud to say they're available once again: (2 URLs) If you want a custom engraved one, please don't hold off...I may not have access to engraving equipment for (...) (16 years ago, 18-Jul-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact