 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2890
    Re: Best-Lock update —Dave Schuler
   (...) Doh! I called you Jorge, which would make you Jorge Gonzalez, the kid who sat next to me in senior year calculus. Sorry about that. Glad to see you at The Bloks Forum! Dave! (16 years ago, 12-Jul-08, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Best-Lock update —Joseph Gonzalez
   (...) no sweat on the name mix-up, dave. thanks for the warm welcome!! ..joseph g (16 years ago, 14-Jul-08, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)