 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2876
  A big ol' garage

We own about 300 of the Mega-scale Mega Bloks, which my 4-year-old enjoys, particularly when they can be used to build structures for his Matchbox cars, etc. Anyway, here's a garage that we built and which I rendered in LDraw: (URL) It's larger than (...) (16 years ago, 29-Feb-08, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.duplo, FTX)

  Re: A big ol' garage

(...) Well of course you need a chimney- wouldn't be safe to drive that many cars inside without one. Then you need steps, so you can go clean out the soot. (16 years ago, 29-Feb-08, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: A big ol' garage

(...) This now begs the question, how many ldu's long is a matchbox car, and do they make trailer trucks and fire engines in matchbox scale. The garage looks like a modern firestation garage, after all. (16 years ago, 1-Mar-08, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)