 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2876
Subject:
A big ol' garage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 18:47:31 GMT

We own about 300 of the Mega-scale Mega Bloks, which my 4-year-old enjoys, particularly when they can be used to build structures for his Matchbox cars, etc.

Anyway, here’s a garage that we built and which I rendered in LDraw:

It’s larger than Matchbox-scale, of course, and it probably accomodates around 20 or 30 vehicles, but who doesn’t have that many cars in real life?

That’s a smokestack on top, by the way. A necessity for any garage IMO. As are the steps leading to the roof.

Dave!

FUT OT.Clones only

Re: A big ol' garage