 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 282 (-5)
  Re: Brad Justus...

(...) The one thing I think people are missing is this. TLC must be careful not to make the Bulk ordering too easy for the consumer. If I got all the special bits I needed I wouldn't be buying all the dud sets (Or multiples of sets) to get a few (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Brad Justus...

(...) Apples and oranges. Yes, the current line of sets is rather less than we could wish, but instituting a service in which I can buy one tile for 1 cent is going to bankrupt the company. Some restrictions will be needed or it will fail. Why does (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Which group does this belong in?

In article <38A9FDF4.3F081E03@v...ager.net>, lar@voyager.net says... (...) I don't know, the boxes and instructions had Hasbro on them with a 3 figure set number so in your case I don't think I can help. If someone can help me get an ASP server I'll (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Brad Justus...

(...) Then it will bankrupt the company anyway, because if they think kids want either this junior junk, or their unusually lame CD-ROM games -- then their whole marketing theory is wrong. They need to get back to brick basics and pronto. TLC's (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: worrying trend

Check out MegaBloks new monster truck and tank offerings -- I think they are way cool! And I can't fail to mention the flourescent colors bucket... I have mentioned these things here before, but I am not sure anyone noticed. -- Richard (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact