 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2793
    Pyrates Battle for Treasure Island on sale at Aldi —Marc Nelson Jr.
   I don't know if this is a deal or not, but for what it's worth: (2 URLs) $29.95 at Aldi stores.> Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (18 years ago, 30-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

        Re: Pyrates Battle for Treasure Island on sale at Aldi —Dave Schuler
   (...) Thanks for the heads up, Marc--I believe this retailed for $49.99 in first release. Do you mean the bag-your-own grocery store Aldi? We have one semi-locally, but it's a little too out of the way for weekly perishables. Dave! (18 years ago, 30-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)