 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2792 (-10)
  Problems with the Bloks Forum

Hyperboards is getting pounded by spambots, and the bogus traffic is making it hard to view the forums, much less post to them. When I was last able to get into the site, there were a few dozen crap-posts, hawking all kinds of products wholesome and (...) (18 years ago, 25-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Buddha Bot

(...) Whoops! Scratch that bit about the 45-degree slopes--closer inspection reveals them to have the LEGO-standard peg on the underside, rather than the Mega Bloks design. But the 1x2 brick with the six rectangular grooves near the hip joint, (...) (18 years ago, 20-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Buddha Bot

(...) Good call! The 45-degree inverse slopes on the left arm also appear to be Mega Bloks, as are several other visible elements. Nice spotting! Dave! (18 years ago, 19-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Review of MB 3731 SNAKE Mobile Defense Unit

(...) It looks kind of like a (URL) M270 MLRS>. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Review of MB 3731 SNAKE Mobile Defense Unit

Review of Mega Bloks 3731 SNAKE Mobile Defense Unit Number of Pieces: 235 Number of Figures: 1 Accessories: Hand-held Machine Gun MSRP: About $15.00 (on sale at KMart for $13.49) This was the first ProBuilder set I picked up in quite a while, due to (...) (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  USB hard drive shaped like your fave brick

A friend forwarded this to me, so i figured I'd put you all on to it. The title of this post pretty much explains it all. Here's the link: (URL) (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Buddha Bot

(...) Xpost and FUT to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands See the MB 2x4 red plate on the right (?) knee. Didier (18 years ago, 17-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: HLJ listing MegaBloks Gundam and Zaku II

(...) Thanks again, Ka-On! I know that LEGO purists decry these sets for being Mega Bloks or for being too expensive, but I'm more and more enthused with each photo I see. We may need to set up a road trip to Tokyo once these hit the market. Dave! (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: HLJ listing MegaBloks Gundam and Zaku II

Oh better pics again. (URL) again rest of the site is not work safe. (18 years ago, 2-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: E. Brick?

(...) Does seem expensive, and I don't use Paypal, but the price does include shipping world-wide. (18 years ago, 25-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact