 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2781
Re: E. Brick?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 11:54:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Tore Eriksson wrote:
Yet another rip-off clone, new at least for me. Anyone seen these before?

http://penguinfilms.com/leksak/index.php?manufacturers_id=10&osCsid=9c5679847a6c3960c9a83d228f3db332

The military parts looks original to E.Brick - or maybe they ripped off another
clone brand?

/Tore

They are normally just called "Bricks"; you can see the boxes here:

http://pc-link.biz/lego/

These are chinese, but it seems the same sets are sold under other names as
well...

Arne, Copenhagen