 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2727
  Re: MegaBloks announces Mobile Suit Gundam License

(...) <snip> (...) I have to at least partially disagree with you here. I remember buying a blok bots set many years ago (yes, long before Exoforce, Titan XP, and Life on Mars). I remember being particularly excited about the joint technology, and (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: MegaBloks announces Mobile Suit Gundam License

(...) Those very first batch of Blok Bots were pretty bad. However the second generation of Blok Bots was right around the time Mega Bloks had a rather large quality jump. They are still not as good as Lego but they are a lot closer than the early (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)