 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 271
270  |  272
Subject:
Cool new stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 02:05:28 GMT

Hey y'all:

Mega Bloks has crazy new black light/flourescent brick colors in both basic
and slope brick shapes.  These can be found in a $10 bucket.  Powder blue, hot
orange, purple, lime green, etc.

They also have a few new military sets.  One is a giant tan tank.  The other
is a smaller khaki tank.  There might be one more military set but I forget
what it is.

On the other hand, there is a purple and orange Monster Truck set that looks
pretty nice.

I bought one Blockmen set that came in a khaki storage case.  I wasn't overly
impressed with the brick quality, but I think I will get use out of the
container and the mini guns -- one gun is particularly cool!  Kinda looks like
a space-age revolver.

-- Richard