 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2672
  Re: Possible idea for The LEGO Company

(...) Found it: (3 URLs) I remember WalMart had a lot of MB stuff at the time. There were similar packs of transparent elements, and maybe a windshield pack? Those might have been the same thing. The most interesting product was a tackle box stuffed (...) (19 years ago, 21-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Possible idea for The LEGO Company

(...) snip (...) snip (...) snip (...) Well, there's your exchange rate right there--25 cents in the US, a buck in Canada! I'm moving!! Well, no, not really... I don't think the U.S. is ready for me at this time... The packaging looks pretty much (...) (19 years ago, 21-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)