 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2596
    Re: Side bar update! —Dave Schuler
   (...) I'd love to see some MOCs highlighted in the sidebar other than my own. Come on, clone-fans--let's see what you've got! (...) By the way, John, for an alleged non-fan of clones, you spend a lot of time in this forum... Confession is good for (...) (19 years ago, 27-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

        Re: Side bar update! —John Neal
   (...) Yes: I read LUGNET via the web interface so in effect, I skim all forums but spend little time actually in any.... BTW, "Confession" is a very interesting topic-- we should take that up one day:-) JOHN (19 years ago, 27-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)