 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2583
  Re: Two new MOCs

(...) Great... warn us about the lack of profanity but don't bother mentioning the glaring, unforgivable, and unapologetic use of CLONE bricks. Frankly, this is the kind of newsgroup abuse I'm happy to take. Interesting work as usual. But don't your (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Two new MOCs

(...) I know--where are my priorities?!? (...) Years of exposure have inured me to any possible side effects, as far as I'm aware. (...) "Almost" is good enough for me! The hovercar could be mostly approximated with LEGO elements, with a few (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)