 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2548
    New ProBuilder set shown on the MEGABLOKS website —Dave Schuler
   Continuing the very cool military ships series. MEGABLOKS has a new ProBuilder version of a (URL) Battleship.> I haven't seen it on the shelves yet, but it seems likely to retail for $19.99 or $21.99. Dave! (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

        Re: New ProBuilder set shown on the MEGABLOKS website —Arne Lykke Nielsen
   (...) Pretty misleading title on this set, especially since the text at MB's homepage describes it as a detroyer. Last time I checked there was quite a difference between a battleship and a destroyer. I just couldn't grasp how they could make a (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jul-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)