 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2513
2512  |  2514
Subject:
Again, looking for assistance in buying Oxford
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 14 May 2005 16:49:48 GMT

I am searching and searching and finding a lot dead links.

I am calling on the cloning community for some assistance. If anyone knows of
some live links where a person might purchase not only Oxford, but some of the
new Oxford sets, i.e. the naval units that were just released last year, then I
would be glad to hear.

I know that Wal-Mart sells Oxford, in their Korean stores, but I do not see
Wal-Mart selling them online. If there is another place or store that does so,
that would be great as well.

Thanks ahead of time, Avery