 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2376
    Re: Shifty set —Dave Schuler
   (...) It's not quite accurate for them to describe all of the sets as "blatant copies" of LEGO sets. Granted, many sets were direct copies, and Shifty certainly copied numerous patent-protected parts, but the Shifty castle set that I bought has no (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Shifty set —Sonnich Jensen
   (...) I am not sure what either "blatant" nor "jeers" mean, but when reading the Danish and the English version, I would have translated this way: ....all are Slavic copies of Lego.... I asume blatant is something else. Sonnich (...) (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)