 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2312
    Re: Question about quality of Best Lock... —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) I have the $20 Best-Lock pirate ship (the regular, not skeletal one) sitting on a shelf. The Short Review: Ain't as good as LEGO. The figs can be tossed. The cannon mountings are excreble. The bowsprit is wobbley. The half-height bricks make (...) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Question about quality of Best Lock... —Larry Pieniazek
   My comments are all gaming related so I XFUT lugnet.gaming (...) A key part of ESPG is that all minifigs have to be attached to the ship (well they technically don't have to but they fall off easily if they are not, and that means they are "in the (...) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming)