 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2307
    Millionaire Playboy reviews Minimates C3 —Dave Schuler
   (URL) This page> links to three reviews, as well as to other stuff that I didn't read. I'm torn. Millionaire Plaboy seems to love love love these C3 sets, and I admit that the reviews are cleverly written and contain a lot of detail. Unfortunately, (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

        Re: Millionaire Playboy reviews Minimates C3 —Jeff Szklennik
   In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote: SNIP (...) i've got the batcave-in pieces-the plates are SO warped & the clutching power SO weak & the 1st level pillar design SO pitiful it wouldn't stay together-worst building set i've EVER (...) (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)