 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2284
Re: A taste of the east, or, the Korean Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.military, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 02:26:21 GMT

In lugnet.build.military, Soren Roberts wrote:
What is this thread doing in .build.mecha? Or space, for that matter?

If it's mostly discussion of Oxford, maybe it belongs in off-topic.clone-brands?
seem to recall they have been discussed there before.

I suspect the previous poster wasn't very serious when he suggested that maybe
Oxford is a secret branch of LEGO... but it certainly is an interesting idea! A
Skunkworks where you can disavow all knowledge.

I think the truth is rather more pedestrian, Oxford is most likely just another
cloner, perhaps with better quality than some. But I don't know for sure.

Hence my XFUT...