 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2273
  Re: Mega Bloks Star Trek Enterprise D Now in

I have been busy filling orders for this but had a chance to take one out to play with and photograph a few of the pieces. There are only 3 pre molded pieces. The part that hold the nacels, the bridge, and part of the stand. Everything else is all (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Mega Bloks Star Trek Enterprise D Now in

(...) Thanks for the pics. (...) Hmm. Well usinging the more acurate dimensions compared to the UCS Star Desyroyer the Enterprise set would be 616 meters long. A galaxy class should be 642 meters long. (I know, I originally used the Soverign class (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Mega Bloks Star Trek Enterprise D Now in

(...) Hi Bill: Did you happen to notice whether the set included a new catalog, or was it the same late-2003 pamphlet that's been in circulation for a while? This is my lingering complaint about MEGABLOKS--too often the catalogs are out of date, to (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Mega Bloks Star Trek Enterprise D Now in

(...) Hi Bill and all: I've been scouring the internet for other news on the Marvel licenses, but I've pretty much come up dry. However, I stumbled upon another curious (URL) Q&A> that I thought I'd mention here: Will Trek C3 playsets be possible (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)