 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2249
    Re: Trademark defense doesn't work vs Mega Bloks —Matthew Jeffery
   (...) Just out of interest, did you mean to write Megabloks in some of those spots, or were those complaints about LEGO? Umm, Dave!. I'm not sure what set I own - it came in a polybag which I assume was part of a boxed kit, but was of the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

        Re: Trademark defense doesn't work vs Mega Bloks —Maggie Cambron
   (...) No, except for the Alien Agency set all of our Mega Bloks have come from bulk lots of used LEGO from yard sales, etc. You'd be surprised how much clone material you amass after a while, even with periodic bulk donations to charity. (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)