 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2233
    Big Church —Dave Schuler
   Has anyone seen (URL) this big church?> I found it by accident on the web, and it was the first I'd seen it. The killer, to me, is that the thing was apparently built for use as an acoustic model, rather than out of the bricaholism that afflicts so (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)