 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2213
  Honda + Mega Bloks - Ad!!!

(URL) saw this in a magazine and decided to search on the web. I guess Volvo + Lego is already facing competition! - Ram - (20 years ago, 17-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Honda + Mega Bloks - Ad!!!

(...) Hi Ram! The Honda commercial has been around for quite a while, actually. I first saw it long before seeing the LEGO/Volvo images. Both the MEGABLOKS and LEGO models are very cool, though I must admit that I enjoy the self-assembling Honda ad (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)