 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2183
    Coko castle set on Ebay —Dave Schuler
   (URL) you go.> I don't know the seller, and I won't be bidding. Coko has a few sets very similar to this. I own one of them, but I'm not sure if it's this one. In any case, elements of note are a bunch of 1x4 and 1x2x8 arch bricks, as well as a (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle, FTX)