 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2139
  Re: MB Enterprise

(...) Wow that is cool. I was not getting my hopes up after seeing the juniorized Cars Mega Bloks was making, but that is right on par with their military Pro Builder sets. Looks like it is close to scale (or could be modified easily to be in scale) (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MB Enterprise

(...) I was going to ask about that, and you were the guy I was going to ask! Thanks for anticipating my question! Dave! (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)